Ramblings Of a Steampunk Writer

A blog about writing... occasionally mine. But, mostly just writing.

New Chapter ect

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Got a chapter posted for up for The Steam Runner and the outline written for the next book. My trademark extension is up in June, so I need to get the second one done to get it all finalized and the trademark approved. Because it's for a book series they want to examples of the books--as in two different books. It's a pain, but has to be done.

The outline took me about an hour and half. It's over 2k words and completely covers each chapters in rough form on what needs to be written. I had planned to only do a rough outline like usual and chapter outlines separately, but I don't really have time for that.

As you may or may not have seen on the site, I updated my twitter as well; I'm still trying to get solid info on the con; and I released the first book on nook also. I was tempted to do it for smashwords also, but I haven't quite had the time to figure out their system with what's going on at my house.

For my fanfiction readers... I'm working on the chapter for Right Kind of Wrong, the Neji/Tenten fic. Nokito and I are nearly done, but it's still taking a while. I'm hoping to have that update out by the end of the week if all goes well. However, I do have a lot of sewing for my steampunk costume for Dragon*con. I'll do my best! As always. *grins*

Thank for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Some Contents

Categories